353 Rue des Érables
450-613-2701 • firstname.lastname@example.org • Skype @fostermad45
Highly capable product manager with 20+ years of progressive experience, seeking to leverage proven leadership and strategy skills. Met 150% of revenue goal in a fast-paced tech firm. Led 7 cross-functional teams to 25% efficiency improvement and $1.2M cost savings. Hands-on experience introducing innovative product marketing campaign strategies and techniques for startups, non-profit and corporate initiatives. Experienced with CRM, CMS, SEO, SEM, E-commerce and Product Management.
Product Marketing Manager
August 2017 – Present
Collaborated with Corporate Branding and Product Management teams to produce high-level product road maps, end-user technical documentation and creative branding materials for 85000 employees worldwide.
• Collaborated on Firm-wide initiative to migrate users to the Windows 10 platform and introduce new laptop hardware. as well as run full-scale product adoption marketing campaigns for Azure, myDesk, Windows 10, Office, Menlo Browser Security, Mobile, Jive, CRM, Symphony, and Direct Access.
• Developed product use-cases and timelines for new product releases.
• Guided the success of many on-prem native application development products with interdepartmental teams; budgeting, task delegation, and follow-up approval processes using Jive, JIRA, and ServiceNow.
• Developed surveys, content and analyzed performance metrics for product adoption team.
• Developed Intranet web frameworks, content, and marketing campaigns for new products in collaboration with multiple Product Management teams.
• Created high-level corporate branding materials; posters, rack cards, end-user guides, product releases, known issue lists, product specification sheets, FAQ’s, presentations, and product adoption templates.
Achievement: Introduced the Product Adoption team to a more modern way of developing communications and use of Agile Methodologies which was incremental in the new Employee experience initiative the Firm is adopting.
Product Marketing Consultant
June 2009 – Present
Freelance digital, product, E-commerce and content Marketing consultant for over 20 start-up initiatives including Cyberchron, Cash Back Kaboom, and Dunne & Dusted.
• Collaborated with a global team of developers, content writers, managers, CEO’s and staffers to produce branded product and marketing materials.
• Developed marketing campaigns and A/B testing strategies for online initiatives using UTM tracking URLs, Google Analytics and other tools such as Hubspot, SEM Rush, Zoho, IZEA, etc.
• Created social media and content strategies to increase engagements and ROI.• Designed, created, managed and maintained 100+ WordPress Content Management Systems with an emphasis on User-Friendly Design.
• Developed E-commerce platforms for Cash Back Kaboom shopping portal and Kamari Silver Jewelryencompassing a variety of marketing skills includes vendor acquisition, product descriptions, email marketing, product cataloging, and digital media.
• Created content, social media, and digital media for a number of diverse clients in a wide variety of niches.
Achievement: Helped a significant number of start-up companies to spearhead their product development and marketing initiatives in difficult product niches including military-grade rugged computers.
Product Marketing Manager
August 2015 – August 2017
Collaborated and worked directly with the CEO to spearhead a 2 Million dollar mobile application development start-up initiative.
•Developed a strong and engaging social media presence on all major social platforms to increase brand awareness.
• Managed a global team of content writers, affiliate marketers, social influencers, and mobile app developers.
• Created Landing Pages and WordPress sites based on specific target audiences using advanced SEO techniques.
• Conducted A/B Tests and analyzed marketing KPI’s.• Responsible for communicating with vendors, suppliers and brand partners to acquire digital sponsorship, advertisements, and media buying opportunities.
• Created a content marketing strategy to increase web traffic and application downloads.
• Responsible for developing and maintaining brand content, email, and affiliate marketing campaigns.
Achievement: Developed the entire marketing department that saw sales and engagements increase by 50%. Communications and Product Coordinator
|Education A.E.C Riverside Academy Certificate Montreal, Quebec Graduated March 2007 Computer Networking Principles Dawson College Diploma Montreal, Quebec Graduated June 1989 Human Relations||Professional Skills BUYING/PROCUREMENT DOCUMENTATION (User + Technical) MARKETING PURCHASING MANAGER LOGISTICS INVENTORY |
Technical WordPress, Jive, Jira, HTML, CSS, Microsoft Suite, Adobe Photoshop, Hootsuite, HubSpot, Camtasia