With the simple introduction of a WordPress content management system or blog, you can take your digital marketing to a whole new level. This one small technique makes a huge difference because it is a cost-effective means in which to display your products and services while providing engaging content to attract leads. When digital marketing is applied properly you can target buyers and spread your brand’s message over a global marketplace with nothing more than a post on WordPress.
WordPress can be used as both the main landing page for your customers and followers or as a doorway page to your main website. Used as a blog, it adds dynamic and fresh content to keep your brand relevant and up to date.
The content in a blog post can always be reused, re-targeted and recycled making it even more valuable. I did it with this one.
The fact is you do not need to use WordPress for your blog. There are a number of other blogging platforms, however, it is my preferred platform because:
- It is the most flexible, stable, cheapest and easiest method in which to create a fully functioning content management system, social media platform, publishing tool, simple blog or E-commerce website.
- Anyone who can write an email can use it and your business can manage it on its own once it is launched.
- Maintenance is a breeze, you should only require assistance to update plugins, add new designs and fix any errors (which happen very infrequently) otherwise there is no need to have full-time dev support.
- It was designed to be highly responsive, which means your website can be viewed on a variety of different browsers in a number of screen resolution sizes and formats.
- You can do a complete overhaul of your current website or install a blog in a few hours with a simple theme.
- There are a number of valuable features, add-ons, plugins, and tools that can provide just about any functionality including e-commerce, crowdfunding, marketing, advertising, and social media.
Why should you use WordPress?
It is a cheap, stable and simple solution to improve your brand’s online presence. For startups, it is one of the best ways to create a proof of concept without having to invest heavily.
It is a better option to try a small cheaper website and see if there is any interest in your product or service before you go spending thousands of dollars on a fully functioning website that may fail.
You must be logged in to post a comment.